NRG NETWORKING GENERAL POLICIES
- Only one person per category is to join an NRG NETWORKING group.
- Once you have attended a meeting, if you wish to join NRG Networking and represent your industry category please speak to your Group Leader, who will let you know if this position is available in the group. NRG Management will be in contact within 48 hours to let you know if you have been accepted into the required group.
- We meet monthly for 60 minutes for an hour of power.
- An individual member can only be in 1 group unless they pay for the other positions in the other groups. (If a member would like to attend more than 1 group, please refer them to the NRG Network Referral Staff. (NRG & FinanceCorp Staff excluded)
- Guests may attend a total of 2 NRG NETWORKING Group Meetings or Events, before deciding to join.
- The allocated Guest Speaker for the month is asked to contribute the door prize for the meeting (this is a great way for members to promote their business products and services).
- Members are required to join the “NRG – WA – Network Referral Group” Facebook Group, and follow the “NRG – Network Referral Group” page.
- Members will be notified of NRG Networking meetings via the website. Up and coming NRG Networking Meetings will be listed on the website and it is the responsibility of the Member to be proactive in indicating their attendance to each one, or apologies.
- Members may not use the NRG NETWORKING/ Intellectual Property without obtaining the prior written consent of NRG NETWORKING staff.
- Any member category conflict needs to be addressed by the NRG Staff.
- Members may be removed from NRG Networking for failure to comply with the policies and/or the Code of Ethics of NRG NETWORKING.
- Guests are welcome to join the “NRG – WA” Closed Group and advertising your business on the Facebook is encouraged Fridays only.
- All new members are encouraged to attend the NRG NETWORKING Training sessions and group events.
- NRG Networking policies are subject to change. All proposed policy changes need to be reviewed first by the NRG Staff.
- NRG Networking will display the events times and dates via Eventbrite, and the NRG website. Meeting dates/times/venues are subject to change. NRG will advertise any changes via Facebook Page/Closed Group and will make all efforts to contact individual members with updates.
- NRG is built on the premise that our Members will want to meet, do business and give referrals with those they know, like and trust and although we have created a culture where there are no compulsory attendances, we expect our members to pay their fellow Members the courtesy of attending meetings on a regular basis, and giving their apologies to the Leader, on the occasions they are unable to attend. NRG reserves the right to cancel a membership if a business does not attend the NRG Group meeting for two consecutive months.
- To ensure that we maintain a professional atmosphere for all NRG Members, please do not bring children to the meetings..
- NRG Networking charges an annual administration fee of $199 inc GST. This may be waived from time to time. NRG Networking Fees are paid monthly in advance and annually. Please follow instructions on the nrgnetworking.com.au website to join.
- NRG Networking may establish groups anywhere in the world.
- The annual fee is non-refundable. However, the monthly fee can be stopped (three) months after written notice has been given.
- Fees are not transferable.
- NRG NETWORKING reserves the right to revoke/cancel a member’s membership (due to complaints, poor reviews or misconduct):
- NRG reserves the right to transfer any member from its current group to another group.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND COMPLAINTS
We are committed to providing you with the best possible service, however, we understand there may be times where you are not satisfied. If this occurs please inform us verbally or in writing with the exact details of your complaint, so we can work towards a prompt and fair resolution.
We are mindful of the need to ensure that Consumers / Businesses are treated fairly and with respect during the complaints handling the process. Any dissatisfaction will be handled in an efficient, timely and effective manner. We will endeavour to make contact within 48 hours of the complaint.
Phone: 1300 936 665